Magewell Director Mini
Magewell Director Mini
Director Mini consolidates multi-input switching, graphics, streaming, recording, and monitoring into a single compact device, empowering a solo operator to effortlessly craft visually captivating productions for live events, remote feeds, and more.
It seamlessly handles two HDMI inputs, two USB AV inputs, and three concurrent live IP sources like SRT streams, RTMP streams, and NDI® HX sources. Users can seamlessly integrate file-based media assets with live sources for dynamic content creation.
With an integrated AMOLED touchscreen, Director Mini's intuitive interface facilitates the creation of multiple scenes, combining live inputs, network streams, media, and graphics. On-the-fly switching or transitioning, along with tools like chroma keying and telestration, enrich the production experience.
The Director Utility app serves as a remote assistant, enabling remote configuration, audio controls, input switching, scoreboard management, and more. Additionally, it transforms a smartphone into a streaming source, expanding the system's multi-camera production capabilities.
Director Mini, a portable powerhouse, supports a range of input sources, boasts an intuitive interface, and comes with a companion app for seamless scene editing. Its output options include RTMP and SRT streams, NDI® HX3, and local displays.
- Two HDMI inputs
- Two USB AV inputs
- Three simultaneous live IP sources (SRT, RTMP)
- Three NDI® HX2 or HX3 sources
- Mobile camera (via Director Utility App)
- Media files (video, image, music, etc.)
- Shows can be created in landscape (16:9) or portrait (9:16) mode
- A show can consist of multiple scenes
- Powerful production tools including chroma keying, graphics, telestration and more
- Display multiple graphics including titles, lower thirds, a scoreboard, timer, stopwatch and more
- Natively supports streaming to YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live
- Stream via SRT, RTMP and NDI® HX3
- Supports customizing encoding parameters and selecting the encoding source for ISO streaming
- Supports streaming to two destinations simultaneously
Recording and screenshot
- Recording or screenshot files could be saved to local storage (64GB), SD card or USB flash drive
- Split recording files by time or size
- Supports ISO recording, to record two of different sources simultaneously, or record two-channel images with different quality for one source
- Ethernet: 1x RJ45 port, 10/100/1000 Mbps Base-T
- WiFi: 2.4G/5G, Station and AP modes are both supported
- 5.44" AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Warranty: 2 years for the whole device, 1 year for the screen
- Form factor: 147.2mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 28.5mm (H) or 5.79in (L) x 3.54in (W) x 1.12in (H)
- USB-C port supports 50fps output to the external screen.
- USB-C port supports using external touchscreen to control the device for the "Duplicate Screen" mode.
- HDMI IN ports support 4K EDID to fix the issue of some cameras failing to output 4K signals.
- USB-A ports support webcam input of 1080P60, NV12.
- Supports using DJI and Insta360 series cameras as WEBCAM input.
- Supports adding 3 NDI® streams as sources.
- "Encode" and NDI® stream support selecting WEBCAM 1 and WEBCAM 2 as the encoding source.
- The frame rate options of phone camera source matches the show's frame rate.
- Scoreboard supports separately editing the name, score, and other properties of home team and guest team.
- Optimizes the delay of NDI® decoding.
- Fixes the issue of only being able to select one from two webcams of the same model.
- Fixes the issue of sources changing to AFV when selecting GFX.
- Optimizes the Auto Update page for Firmware.
- Optimizes the output of logs.
- Text change of Encode page: Main stream changes to Encode 1, and Sub stream changes to Encode 2.
- Fixes the issue of failing to resume live broadcasting when it disconnects abnormally during streaming to YouTube.
- Supports visiting Magewell Ticket system via the Feedback of Main menu, and provides log zip files which contain the crash logs.
- Improves PTZ control experience.
- Fixes the issue of FD leakage caused by NDI® discovery.
- Enhances the integrity verification of configuration files and enhances the compatibility processing of configuration files for upgrading and degrading firmware.
- Fixes bugs caused by device plugging and unplugging when multiple webcams are bond.
- Fixes the issue of hearing scene audio when editing GFX.
- Optimizes the timestamp processing for NDI® stream source, fixing high jitter of specific scenes.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Best Brands at a great price
Each product is picked from the highest quality manufacturers for you to have quality productions for your business.
Shipping Available Nationwide in the 48 States
Within the US we offer quick shipping of your products. We will offer Free UPS Ground on all stocking orders of $1,500 or more shipped to your location in the Continental US where UPS Ground delivers. Drop shipments do not qualify for free shipping offer. Some exceptions may apply, contact us for more information.
Each product has a manufacturers warranty. Please check their websites for details.