Imagine if you had a full blown TV studio at your disposal. A studio, that would allow you to make TV like the big guys. With mimoLive on your Mac, such a studio is now within your reach. mimoLive is easy to learn and quick to master. And it leaves nothing left to be desired with powerful graphics and technologies like greenscreen that allows you to let your imagination run wild. It’s the perfect solution for everything from school morning announcements and community TV, to events and conferences, podcasting and webinars, video game streaming and more.
For school systems that are looking to produce content or teach students methods of production.
For Businesses that wish to live stream, promoting product or creating content for profit and training. Additional features are available for commercial use.
For Broadcast Use. Broadcasters include television, radio stations for television and other broadcast means. Full features available including Full NDI support.
"Bring in your guest, or reporter into the story with mimoCall."
Simplicity, and cost effective
With features that rival large broadcasters, your content will be more creative, more interesting, and modern and using free platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Periscope for distribution, will increase your reach and unleash your story.
Some of the best features of mimoLive, feel free to contact us and inquire of what you can do with this application.
Live Video Streaming
- Stream your video live directly to YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch.tv, Hitbox and more.
- Use your own servers based on NGINX or other RTMP based solution.
- Add multiple camera angles, fancy graphics, and integrate with social media to make your stream stand out.
- Supports 360° live video streaming to YouTube.
- Create portrait video streams or any other arbitrary format.
- Position, scale, crop and convert the format of video inputs to suit your output format.
- mimoLive's powerful graphics engine is based on the concept of Layers that combine to compose a final video.
- Graphical elements include text, images, standard lower thirds, station logos, news tickers, clocks, countdowns, background animations and more.
- Data driven elements include sports scoring, weather maps, stock charts, Twitter feeds and more.
- Layers are highly customizable, allowing you to easily adapt your mimoLive template to your own CI look and feel.
- Create your own complex Layers, including application logic, for example to build entire gaming engines. This allows broadcasters to easily implement and test new ideas with very little investment.
- Key out green or blue screen or any background color you like in real time.
- Chroma Key Basic for situations where lighting is not perfect, for example at home or in the classroom.
- Chroma Key Pro for better results when lighting is more sophisiticated.
- Real time keying enables you to use chroma keying in live streams or to pre-visualize a video production for a client.
- Endless fun for kids!
Record to Disk
- mimoLive records a high resolution file of the live edited video to disk at the same time as streaming and playing out through SDI or on a second screen.
- Record in H.264 for immediate upload to a video hosting platform.
- Record in ProRes for use in Final Cut Pro X and other video editing apps if you still want to do post production.
- Record in ProRes 4444 to preserve transparency in the alpha channel. Quickly create graphics like animated lower thirds for your Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere projects.
- Built-in switcher supports up to nine video sources.
- Connecting all video sources directly to mimoLive gives you the ability to use multiple sources at the same time on screen, for example to display two or more camera angles simultaneously.
- If you need to switch more video sources, mimoLive supports direct control of Blackmagic Design ATEM switchers through an add-on.
- Use mimoLive for easy play out of graphics and videos to the ATEM switcher or to add graphics to the video feed from the switcher and stream or record the resulting mix.
- Integrate mimoLive in your existing broadcasting environment as a powerful graphics machine or video switcher.
- Play out video including the alpha channel via SDI through Blackmagic Design devices separated by key and fill signal.
- Play out video through the second monitor connector of your Mac analog or digital via VGA, DVI or HDMI for display on a projector on stage or to feed into your school TV network.
- mimoLive is an affordable, scalable and easy-to-learn solution to build a low-cost TV studio.
- Easily broadcast morning announcements (including a professional weather report), theater club performances, sports events or commencement speaches.
- Give your students and active role in making a television show and foster essential skills such as collaboration, problem solving, creativity, decision making and others as set forth by leading eductors at the ISTE.
- So easy to learn, students will master mimoLive in a breeze and teachers will not be left far behind.
Events, Conferences, Conventions
- Multiple camera angles add perspective and depth so that the presenter appears more connected to the audience.
- The video of a presentation or a concert can be made available or sold to the audience right after the performance finishes.
- Extremely small and mobile, a presentation recording and streaming kit with MacBook Pro, two HD cameras and a grabber for the PowerPoint slides off the projector can fit in a suitcase.
- Technologies such as face recognition and auto-follow can reduce the need for a camera operator, paving the way for a one-man production team.
- Easy and affordable, high production value, video production and live streaming to YouTube or Facebook.
- Save time and effort needed to regularly create good content for your podcasts, webinars and training videos.
- Let your friends call in via Skype or Google Hangout to participate.
- Green screen doesn't require an expert to set up.
- Brand your podcasts using your font, colors and logo.
- Capture your game and stream live to Twitch.tv, YouTube and others.
- Add a player cam, your Twitch.tv chat, a heart rate monitor and more to your game stream.
Broadcast Graphics Engine
- Play out video key and fill, preserving transparency, over 2 SDI channels using Blackmagic Design DeckLink and UltraStudio devices.
- Easily create lower thirds, station logos, tickers and other animated graphics.
- Play out video without the need to convert the format.
- Optionally control the ATEM switcher directly from within mimoLive (requires mimoLive add-on).
Worship Service Broadcast
- Cost effectively allow more people to share the spiritual experience.
- Stream live and record at the same time for on-demand viewing later.
- Reach out to the sick, the traveling, the working members of your community who are unable to attend in person and to the young people who are seeking spiritual support and guidance online.
- Raise funds for your church or other faith organization by selling access to the live broadcast or soliciting donations.
- mimoLive is so easy to use, it can be operated by volunteers.
Have some time and quick but in depth view of the setting and capabilities of mimoLive
From consultation, training and sales, we are ready to take care of you. Feel free to get your concerns taken care of with us about live streaming
2308 Merrick Dr